Sutton Grange Organic Farm is an expression of loving and giving between people and animals, acting as a launching pad for many possibilities.
It reflects our courage to pursue our dreams in a way that respects and contributes to the well being of the natural environment.
- We live the big picture of the world we live in, love it and participate in it.
- We live the richness of the connection between life and death and the web of life that exists here.
- We accepts our responsibility whilst understanding we are part of a whole.
- We value the opportunity to live in natural rhythms.
- We participate in the lives of people (friends, family, colleagues and those we associate with).
- We acknowledge that the wider world impacts on us and that we are connected with these wider issues.
- We share the wellness of the farm.
- We create opportunities to share the farm.
- There is balance in work, play, rest and study.
- There is balance in spending time with friends.
- We appreciate the natural beauty of the farm.
- We notice where we are and the environment around us.
- We return to the farm and we feel it is our home.
- The goats are well.
- The people are well.
- The land and water are well.